Today I finally decided to sat down, create my blog and
wright down my introduction, which was really hard for me. J
Wright now I am in New York and the weather is pretty chilly
the reason why I started from the weather is because first I wanted to tell you
where I’ am right now, and where I am heading very soon. Also in my opinion the
weather in NY for me is very annoying which is why I am going back to Los
Angeles, California. I am not originally from LA but its love of my life; love
that city even if there is a lot fake people J
sorry its just my opinion don’t take it too personal.
I was born and raised
in Kazakhstan I know it’s far, but I actually get used to that. When I was
sixteen I moved from my hometown, I lived in England (Cambridge) for couple of
years. I accomplish my A-level and Diploma course in Art. Then I moved to Los Angeles for more
knowledge, oh yeah by the way I am a freelance fashion designer and artist. My
passion is to draw, create and shopping. J
Which is why I created this blog is to show people my passion, taste and my
vision about fashion & art.
So, now I am in New York, I lived here for almost six month and
I understood that for my Fall/Winter I want to spend time back in my hometown,
unfortunately I am leaving New York for good. I love this place but this life
style of living not for me, no offence. What, I really love about NY I meet
here the most coolest and real friends, P.S promise always be back and
forth. I decided for myself that only LA
make me feel really comfortable; “My lovely city, I am on my to you soon very
soon will be together”. J
This was my second reason to create my
own blog, trough my pictures I would like to take you to journey with me. To
countries where you didn’t even had idea about their existence and about their
culture. So, please sit down in front of
your displays and enjoy it with me. J
P.S I am very apologizing for my grammar mistakes, I think I
have a little credit it’s my third language J

welcome to the blogging world!
ReplyDeleteNameless Fashion Blog
Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page